The Spots list was a mountain to climb but it paved the way for the Alerts list, I just had to copy the data transfer code from the Spots screen and change the code to be Alert specific.
Again I used my web server, created an Alerts table in MySQL and wrote some new PHP code. Then I had to layout the labels on the screen. It was starting to get much easier.
At the top right of the screen, I included the button to Add a new Alert and the bottom toolbar now had Spots and Alerts buttons.
It just looked a bit bland, I needed some colour but I decided to just get the screens working and colour would come later.